ABOUT THE COMPANY
TG Lab is a technology company that is fueling the biggest winners in sports betting and casino products. Working with professional sports betting and leading casino operators, TG Lab provides player account management and engagement technology to many of the industry’s biggest names, including STS Gaming Group, Betsson Group, and many more.
As a company, they are looking for data-driven dreamers who want to make an impact on this industry and the world. They want people of integrity who are both open to learning and willing to challenge the norm. People who are curious, reliable, empathetic, and obsessed with quality.
TG Lab is known for its innovative yet practical products, operating world-class real money wagering technology for their partners who entertain more than 1 million players.
TG Lab is creating sportsbook and iGaming software for distribution to casino and sportsbook operators in the EU and international iGaming markets and is looking for Backend Node.js Developer to join the growing team in Vilnius!
- Implement rich, interactive web applications using the latest technologies and frameworks
- Participate as an empowered member of a collaborative agile team to develop and maintain high performance applications
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Transform data into a format that can be easily analyzed
- 2+ years of experience in Backend development using Node.js
- Experience with Express (or other node web application framework)
- Relational databases experience
- Understanding of Websockets (understanding of the concept is good enough, ideally – some practice)
- Experience integrating third party APIs, SDKs into existing node projects
- Experience with MySQL, Jsdom, Cheerio, RabbitMQ, React.js, Docker, Jenkins is considered as an advantage
- Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and monthly birthday celebrations
- New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in the center of Vilnius, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers
- Free parking for your car or motorcycle and showers if you prefer to cycle to work
- Competitive base salary from € 2000 to 5000 month/gross and other benefits, including health insurance, employee referral program, and additional training
- Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and interesting projects for the sports industry, express and implement your ideas and grow your career!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ramunė Stasiūnaitė via LinkedIn or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.