ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, E-Bros is a part of an international E-Bros Group, operating in many European countries with offices in Lithuania and Finland. E-Bros has been creating world class digital experiences for various brands around the world for more than a decade. They combine passion and process to build beautiful digital products that convert.
E-Bros’s global success is based on building strong customer relationships. Their clients come back because E-Bros delivers exceptional results focused on business objectives and adapt high-quality tech solutions that resolve challenges.
Main areas that E-Bros focus on are custom b2c and b2b e-commerce solutions and native mobile apps. They are enabling their customers to go digital by adapting their complex business needs and offering fresh and innovative solutions.
E-Bros is expanding their team and looking for a Business analyst to join them.
- Perform business analysis, translate business requirements into clear technical user stories
- Communicate with Customers and Development team
- Suggest approaches/solutions and help customer to turn ideas into features/products
- Participate in Agile sessions, Pregroomings, Groomings, Plannings
- Manage team backlog, set priorities
- Work as a part of the team, assist product lead
- Experience with e-commerce projects and overall experience in web development
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Written fluency in English
- Development and/or experience with mobile apps would be a plus
- Basic understanding of integrations and APIs would be considered as an advantage
- Possibility to work remotely
- Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and company events
- Competitive base salary from € 2500 to 4000 month/gross and other benefits, including health insurance, and employee referral program
- Additional personal accident insurance
- Opportunities to grow, make decisions and impact and work with interesting projects in e-commerce industry
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ramunė Stasiūnaitė via LinkedIn or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.