LIGHT CONVERSION is the world‑leading manufacturer of lasers, exporting them to more than 40 countries in the World. Its customers are scientific customers as well as industrial companies operating in display, automotive, LED, medical device, and other industries. The lasers are mainly used for drilling and cutting of various metals, ceramics, sapphire, glass, and material ablation for mass‑spectrometry. The company is expanding and looking for C# Developer to join their production team in Vilnius.
ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Develop .NET Core REST microservices that control and monitor laser hardware
- Develop WPF, Blazor, Angular laser control frontend apps
- Create many other internal tools for laser testing and automation
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Possibility to work with the experts in laser production (if you’ve heard that Lithuania is famous in this field, it’s LIGHT CONVERSION that made it happen)
- Cozy office with separate workspaces
- Best tools money can buy
- Unlimited credit for books on Amazon
- Flexible working hours and possibility to do some work from home
- Additional health and life insurance
- Motivation and profit-sharing bonuses
- Salary from 4600 EUR to 5600 EUR gross per month, depending on the experience
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 3 years of experience in C#
- Eager to learn and improve
- Good English skills
- Interest in Embedded systems and electronics
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Any experience with Linux, Docker, Blazor, Angular, React, Powershell, Python, CI/CD.
Send your CV with a subject “C# Developer” by an email to email@example.com or contact via LinkedIn – Vita Saričkova. Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.