What you will be doing
You will be a part of an easily-accessible, customer-oriented team that is great at implementing and supporting electronic banking solutions for our corporate clients. As a Client Support Specialist, you will act as problem-solver and advisor when communicating with clients across different SEB geographies. You will also contribute to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
As a Client Support Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues across SEB
- Identify client’s needs, advise the client on product setups, systems, payment and format-related questions
- Manage customer expectations and take ownership of the reported issue
- Educate customers to understand and use customer interfaces in an efficient way
- Contribute to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
Who we are looking for:
- Positive, proactive and responsible person willing to take the ownership
- Eager to learn and share a can-do attitude
- Communicative and a good team player
- Excellent in English
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Previous experience in area of integration services and payment and reporting standards would be highly valued.
What we offer:
- Interesting work in highly professional, cross-border environment
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1800 – 2700 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers’ needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/