Our client is „NanoAvionics“ – fast growing satellite mission integrator focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. NanoAvionics has already implemented a number of successful small satellite missions and projects which in-orbit validated core technologies developed by the company. The company is looking for an Electronics Engineer willing to contribute to the success of the company. In particular, you would be participating in the design of subsystems, which will be flying on-board small satellite buses.
AS ELECTRONICS ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Run satellite debugging, subsystem HW testing
- Take care of substitutes finding, testing, and confirming
- Making design output files for subsystem assembly variants
- Design satellites subsystems
- Manage component selection, availability, market possibilities
- Take care of battery testing and validations, run long time tests
- Manage assembly guidance and be responsible for consulting
The prefered candidate should have knowledge in electronics, have experience with Altium Designer, be result-oriented and proactive attitude, willingness to perform daily hands-on activities, able to act and adapt in a fast-changing environment and be capable of working alone and in a group. Nice to have ECSS/RF knowledge.
- Flexible work hours
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say)
- Team events – airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering and much more
- Quarterly budget for sports – you choose and we got you covered
- Snacks in the kitchen to fuel your productivity
- Paid days off if you are not feeling well
- Workshops, industry related trainings or meetups (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, mini-football and company merch (the basics, but nice to have)
- Oh, did we mention space? Possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!
- Salary 3000 – 3800 eur/month gross (the final offer will depend based on the level of competencies and experience)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.