Litgrid, the Lithuanian electricity transmission system operator, maintains stable operation of the national power system, controls electricity flows, and enables competition in an open domestic electricity market. Litgrid is responsible for integrating the national power system into the European power infrastructure and electricity market. The company has built strategic electricity cross-border links, namely, NordBalt (Lithuania-Sweden) and LitPol Link (Lithuania-Poland). While implementing the ultimate goal of Lithuania – independence in the energy sector, Litgrid promotes such values as responsibility, creativity, and dialogue.
Litgrid is also on the path of digital transformation as the entire energy sector grows and modernizes. For the newly created Digital Transformation Center, we are looking for a DevOps specialist for coordination of integrations, who will work in Vilnius.
THE MAIN TASKS OF THIS ROLE:
The main goal is to be responsible for integrations so that all systems connect properly. The person in this position would be responsible for integrations based on data and quality rules; the strategic organization and security part is very important. In addition to the main goal, other tasks would be as follows: creation and implementation of data interface schemes and processes; modeling and developing data exchange interfaces, WebServices, port interfaces and maintaining them; ensuring the integrity of data exchange for integrated solutions; optimizing the transmission of information following the established rules and controlling as well as monitoring data exchange events; preparation of technical documentation; collaboration with different departments and IT teams.
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE:
- Higher degree in the field of Information technologies
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field of IT systems (positions of integration engineer, programmer, or data expert)
- Knowledge of data exchange principles
- Knowledge of systems integration solutions
- English proficiency (at least B2)
- Company seeks someone who is results oriented, analytically minded, organized, responsible, initiative
It would be an advantage if a candidate has experience with data exchange management platforms; data warehouses, business analytics tools (BI); knows the principles of operation of the electricity system.
IN THE POSITION THE COMPANY PROPOSES:
- Opportunities to contribute to the improvement and creation of a company that is strategically important to Lithuania
- Challenges and professional growth
- A wide and interesting field of responsibilities – from functional tasks to initiating creative ideas and changes
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance and other additional benefits
- Salary in the ranges 3500 – 4300 EUR gross and variable remuneration up to 20% of the annual base salary depending on the achievement of the company and individual goals
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Karolis Kriaučiūnas on Linkedin. Confidentiality guaranteed.