“Kinze Manufacturing“ is one of the leading companies within the agricultural machinery (row crop planters, grain carts, and Mach till) manufacturing market, with its headquarters based in USA, Iowa. Learn more:www.kinze.com.
The first foreign branch “Kinze Europe“ was opened in Lithuania in 2013. As Lithuania’s team has been growing since then, the company offers you this great opportunity to join it as the IT Engineer to work within a Lithuanian team and collaborate with colleagues overseas! Your main workplace will be 10 kilometers from Vilnius southwest.
The IT Engineer role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Alert management to emerging trends in incidents.
- Assist in software releases and rollouts according to change management best practices.
- Build rapport with service desk customers (internal).
- Record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
- Support peripheral devices for factory scanners and label printers.
- Being responsible for premises access control and physical security administration, IT supplies and inventory, purchase suggestions, orders, IT assets tracking.
CONTACT US, IF YOU HAVE
- College or University degree in the field of Information Systems and/or related degree with 2-3 or more years of experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows client operating systems; Microsoft Office; basic networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS).
- Excellent computer hardware/software troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and process management skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Career opportunities – company plan is to maintain continuous growth in the next several years. Various career opportunities may occur.
- Great and professional team who will ensure your smooth entrance to the position.
- Systematic and organized way of working.
- Ability to work in a different cultural environment. You will be working closely with colleagues overseas.
- Health insurance.
- Salary (gross): 2300-2800 EUR depending on the experience.
APPLYING: If this job sounds like a possible career move for you, please send us your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.