Santa Monica Networks in Lithuania and Latvia provides innovative solutions and has many years of experience in data communication networks, cloud computing and IT security. After 28 years of successful operation, the company is proud of an experienced team of experts, world-renowned technology partners. Currently, the company is looking for new motivated team member to join the Managed Service/NOC team as IT Security Operations Specialist.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Analyze problems, perform troubleshooting and incident response, communicate with clients, and drive all problems to resolution.
- Resolve routine and complex network and network security, hardware, and OS issues in a timely and efficient manner and will be responsible for keeping our clients’ network infrastructure available and reliable.
- Maintain, overlook, troubleshoot, and configurate network security solutions.
- Work as part of the Managed Service/NOC team and in close partnership with the Engineering team.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Hands-on network security experience, working across range of telecommunication technologies (Firewalls, WAF, Load Balancers, Switching & Routing) and corresponding services including Network Security , LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of the OSI model, network security frameworks, switching and Internet routing technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or related is preferred.
- Challenge driven personality.
As a bonus:
- Experience with enterprise solutions such as Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Cisco is a great plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux/UNIX operating systems, Ansible or similar infrastructure automation tools would be highly appreciated.
- Security+, Network +, CCNA certifications are highly desired.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 1000-1500 EUR/month net salary.
- Training and development resources.
- Health insurance.
- Friendly organizational culture with a strong focus on employee growth.
- Great experience working with the most passionate IT professionals!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only selected candidates will be contacted.