LIGHT CONVERSION is the world leading manufacturer of industrial and scientific laser systems. Its products are used in 95 out of top 100 World universities and major high-tech companies operating in consumer electronics, semiconductor, automotive & aerospace, medical, and other industries. The company has won the prize of the most wanted employer in Lithuania in 2019-2021.
LIGHT CONVERSION is expanding and looking for R&D Software Developer to join the team in Vilnius.
LIGHT CONVERSION designs and manufactures very expensive gadgets from scratch. They emit light of any colour. They move. They are used in scientific research and will save the Planet. They require sophisticated end-user and production/testing software, that runs some tricky math, analyses data stream on-the-fly, and can be integrated with other third-party solutions.
ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Develop new and maintain existing software
- Collaborate with the production team and develop software tools for internal use
- Collaborate with electronics and optomechanics design teams and make hardware work
- Collaborate with our customers at research facilities and implement their experimental results in the software
- Provide remote support for our engineers and clients
R&D TEAM TOOL STACK INCLUDES TOOLS FOR
- Scientific programming and data analysis (Python, MATLAB, LabVIEW)
- Desktop application development (.NET C#, WPF)
- Technical abstractions (Git, Docker, REST API)
- Cloud computing (MS Azure)
- Embedded systems development (C/C++, RTOS, Verilog)
- Hardware design (Altium, Inventor)
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Salary from 2500 EUR to 5500 EUR gross per month, depending on the experience
- Project-related performance bonuses
- Annual bonuses based on overall company performance
- Health insurance plan
- Possibility to work with the experts in lasers (if you’ve heard that Lithuania is famous in this field, it’s LIGHT CONVERSION that made it happen)
- Career and job transfer opportunities inside the company
APPLY IF YOU ARE
- Interested in technology and willing to learn new stuff both in software development and laser science
- Have education in natural sciences, computer science, or engineering
- Have experience with any of .NET C#, Python, Azure DevOps
- Like working in a team environment, but are confident enough to make decisions and work independently
Send your CV with the subject line “R&D Software developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is guaranteed.