OPTOMAN (www.optoman.com) designs, develops and manufactures cost effective yet advanced, high accuracy and repeatability thin film coatings and laser optics for universities, laser and laser systems manufacturers worldwide by exploiting the most advanced thin film deposition technology. More than 80 percent of production is exported to Western Europe, Asia, and other regions. In 2021 OPTOMAN has reached more than 50 percent growth and has very ambitious goals for the future. Currently, the company is looking for new motivated team member to join the team as SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER (depends on qualifications of the candidate).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Plan and manage all sales operations including sales orders, purchase orders, production plans and delivery schedules.
- Manage inventory and, more importantly, stock levels.
- Provide operational support to clients, sales and production teams.
- Entry data ensure it‘s accuracy and track statistics.
- Collaborate with existing and new suppliers, contribute to purchasing and sourcing initiatives.
- Work experience in a similar position with technical product (2+ years).
- Good English language skills.
- Thoroughness and accuracy, attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize own tasks, to work unsupervised and make your own decisions.
- Ability to manage a large flow of information.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 2400 – 2700 € (bruto) (depends on qualifications of the candidate).
- Result-driven bonus system.
- Employee stock option opportunity.
- Health insurance.
- Friendly organizational culture with a strong focus on employee growth.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only selected candidates will be contacted.