Kiona is a leading SaaS company with the vision to make a big impact in the fight against climate change by offering the smartest and most cost-efficient proptech platform on the market. One of them product is – IWMAC which gives it‘s customers a complete control of all their technical installations linked to refrigeration, freezing, buildings and manufacturing. A smart management system allows it‘s users to monitor and control the facilities from anywhere and at any time. This gives lower energy costs, less product loss, and more peace of mind in general.
Kiona is the Norway based company that takes sustainability and green solution to the next level and helps their customers have a high energy efficiency, employ innovation and follows Sustainable Development Goals set out in the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Kiona has a clear environmental commitment – both for themselves and to help their customers. Company’s vision is “Innovative solutions for a better world”.
The company keeps on building Sustainability supporting products and tools and is expanding the team in Kaunas. Here Kiona has a seasoned team members whom with you’d be working on developing new and improving existing tools. And as for expansion in Lithuania, Kiona is looking for –Software Engineer – Functional Programming.
- Requirements for the position:
- Understanding of/willingness to learn functional programming
- SQL knowledge (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL/CockroachDB)
- It would be advantageous for you to have some knowledge or experience with:
- Phoenix framework
- Time-series databases: KairosDB, Scylla
- And for your skills, IWMAC offers you:
- Chance to work with highly trending technologies
- Develop product and tools that makes difference and has global importance in benefiting the environment
- Remote work, flexible working hours, gym membership, health insurance
- Opportunity from time to time to visit the team in Norway, Trondheim
- Salary that ranges from 1500 up to 4500 EUR gross, depending on your experience
- Other technologies that are used, but not required to have experience with:
- Apache Kafka
- Graph databases (Dgraph)
- Redis Cache
Interested? Contact our partner in recruitment – Rugilė Černiauskaitė via Linkedin on email (email@example.com) and discuss the role in depth.