ISM University of Management and Economics is a special place that changes people’s lives. It’s a place where current and future leaders learn and create together. It is a community of business, academics, professionals and students who care about the future of all of us. Currently ISM is looking for new enthusiastic and motivated team member to join the team and implement the strategy, ambitious goals of the International Studies Office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting international partnerships with the best universities to expand the opportunities for exchange students.
- Ensure excellent experience of existing international partners (other universities around the world).
- Establish great collaboration with the main institutions both on local and international levels that are important for international studies and prepare the reports they need.
- Represent ISM in various educational and business communities and in different projects.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary procedures, regulations, and processes.
- Be responsible and allocate the budget of the International Studies Office.
- Lead the team of up to 3 subordinates.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- University Degree.
- Similar experience working with international studies and partnerships.
- Experience in inspiring and leading the team and/or experience in project management
- Good understanding of educational system (on local and international levels).
- Understanding of the principles of educational funding and migration policies (would be great advantage).
- Fluent Lithuanian and English.
- Readiness for the international atmosphere and willingness to further develop your emotional intelligence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting, dynamic and meaningful work in the field of education.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Visits to partner universities, network meetings and conferences in Europe and beyond.
- Professional and ambitious colleagues for whom nothing is impossible!
- The opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives. The more the better!
- Discount for studies at the ISM University of Management and Economics.
- Health insurance, additional days off.
- Gross salary: 2150 – 2400 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies.
Confidentiality is quaranteed! Only selected candidates will be contacted