ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Metasite, people do bespoke digital financial platforms and applications design, engineering, integration and support for financial industry leaders and rising fintechs across Europe. They are technology professionals who believe in the power of a dynamic flat-hierarchy culture, who constantly explore the latest IT trends and tools, and enjoy working in autonomous teams. The company’s financial systems architects, software developers, UI designers, QA engineers, analysts and PMs offer a rare combination of deep understanding of the financial services domain and bespoke software engineering excellence.
The company is currently looking to welcome a Business Analyst. So if you’re looking for an inspiring challenge – it’s the right time to join their team!
YOU WILL BE:
- Gathering, documenting, analyzing and obtaining approval on business requirements from clients
- Working on and presenting possible solutions
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities
- Improving systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Conducting insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Professional growth: Annual training budget and the opportunity to work with our international clients
- Team spirit: Skilled and inspirational colleagues willing to help you and share their experiences
- Salary from 2800 EUR to 4000 EUR gross per month
- Health insurance and Insurance against accidents
- Office in the heart of Vilnius and/or work from home
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies as well as a gaming corner, team parties and a variety of fun initiatives
YOU WILL NEED:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in business process analysis and workflow diagrams (BPMN)
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Strong time-management skills
Send your CV by email named „Business Analyst“ to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via LinkedIn – Aistė Ričkutė. Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.