Brolis Semiconductors is a high-tech company within Brolis Defence Group, engaged in developing and manufacturing of new generation semiconductor optoelectronic devices and electro-optical systems. BROLIS manufactures and offers products for the defence and security applications, including state-of-the-art laser aiming pointers and illuminators, SWIR and thermal sights, surveillance systems, night vision equipment, filters and related optoelectronic devices. The company is looking for an Electronics Engineer in Vilnius.
AS ELECTRONICS ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Digital and analog electronics circuit design
- PCB layout design
- Documentation preparation for prototypes and mass production
- Test fixture development
- MCU programing, testing, debugging
- 4-5 years ralated experience in Electronics
- Experience with Altium Designer and C programing
- English language (spoken and written)
- Result-oriented and proactive attitude, able to act and adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Opportunity to work with high-tech unique products. BROLIS products are registered with the NATO Support and Procurement Agency (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Yh7VwcwtQ)
- Meaningful job – company has high values, dedicated to help save people‘s lives through defense in military and security industries. You will be helping to achieve this goal
- Freedom to create and make decisions (the company makes quick decisions, you will not be a small cog in a large structure)
- We give priority to candidate’s compatibility with company’s culture over the skills and experience gained so far: company value team spirit, openness and honesty, striving for improvement and a good sense of humour!
- Flexible work hours and location
- Workshops, trainings, exhibitions, health insurance, team events, lunch compensation, financial holiday basket, annual bonuses and much more – you choose
- Salary 2500 – 4000 EUR gross per month (the final offer depends on the level of competencies and experience)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.