Santa Monica Networks is a leader in the provision of professional IT solutions for businesses. Innovative solutions offered by SMN IT and long-term experience enable customers to focus on their direct activities by entrusting IT solutions to a reliable partner. Santa Monica Networks owned by LATVIJAS MOBILAIS TELEFONS (www.lmt.lv) operates in Lithuania and Latvia. Their clients include large and medium businesses (telecommunication and internet service providers, companies from the financial and insurance sector, trading and industrial enterprises), energy facilities, and state institutions and bodies. Santa Monica Networks covers 3 main areas – Computer Networking, Cyber Security, and Cloud Computing (Private and Public). As the company expands, together we are looking for a Network Engineer in Vilnius.
YOU‘LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Working with network equipment, wifi, access control solutions (NAC)
- Support end to end production network and solutions
- Self-sufficient resolution of technical issues originating from customer’s configuration, firmware/software or other sources
- Perform network maintenance including repairs, upgrades, and migrations
- Proactively contribute to documentation, automation and process improvement
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Experience of implementation or operations of large networks
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent level knowledge
- English knowledge, both written and verbal
- Expertise with networking protocols and implementations
- Company seeks someone who is results-oriented, analytically minded, organized
WHAT‘S IN IT FOR YOU
- Possibility to work with leaders of the market and to help the biggest companies in the fast-growing field of IT infrastructure
- Additional Health Insurance, learning budget that covers international conferences, courses, certifications, etc.
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and competencies in various IT infrastructure fields
- Salary in the range of 2800 – 4130 EUR gross depending on the skills and experience you bring
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, please contact Ramunė Stasiūnaitė via LinkedIn or send your resume to email@example.com. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.